In the wake of the covid-19 pandemic The World Health organization, WHO has advised that to further stop the spread of covid -19 we must all follow some basic steps:
– Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or wash them with soap and water.
– Maintain social distancing Maintain at least 3 feet distance between you and anyone.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
– Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene.
This means covering your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. In practicing good respiratory hygiene, the recommended method is to sneeze and cough into your sleeve or elbow.
– Persons who have recently visited areas where COVID-19 is spreading within the past 14 days should seek medical attention.
Also, If you develop fever, cough and difficulty in breathing, seek medical advice or call the Cross River State helplines on 09036281412 or send a WhatsApp message to 08050907736.
You can also call GPI helplines on 08033578595