As part of strategic advocacy efforts targeted at improving the SRHR of young women in Cross River State, the state Community Of Action (COA) established under the WeLead project facilitated by Girl’s Power Initiative, embarked on several Advocacy visits to the following stakeholders
– The Cross River State Commissioner for Health
– The State Commissioner of Police
– The State family planning Unit
– The Leaque of Imams and Scholars in the Muslim community
– The Chairman National Union of Journalist
– Sparkling FM radio station etc
An Advocacy kit containing various Asks to be implemented for improved Access to Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights information and Services was presented to each stakeholder during the visit.