Over the years, our funding sources have included the following:
Our Current Funders:
- EMpower Sun Set Grant (Negotiated General Support): supporting entrepreneurial skills and outreach activities in Ikom L.G.A.
- Kingdom of the Netherlands Dutch Fund ( Increasing Advocacy Capacity of Young Women in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights): The campaign of sexual Violence, Advocacy, Policy analysis and building of Coalition.
- MacArthur Foundation MacArthur Award for Creative and Effective Institutions (MACEI)
Our Past Funders:
- International Women’s Health Coalition (IWHC) : allocated for institutional support for succession and strategic plan.
- Ford Foundation: For Scaling up adolescent girls rights to socio-economic advancement and sexual and reproductive health education in South-South Nigeria.
- MacArthur Foundation – MacArthur Award for Creative and Effective Institutions (MACEI) grant for consolidating Sexual Reproductive and Health Rights.
- United Nations on Drugs and Crime (UNODC): allocated to promote better management for migration.
- Other include African Women Development Fund (AWDF), Oxfam Novib, Amanitare, One World UK, and Equality Now